Acupuncture is a major part of the more then 2000 years old Chinese medicine which is used for balancing the body and mind (yin and yang).
Before starting the actual treatment, we do a thorough intake and examination. Once an adequate diagnosis has been made and the method has been defined, the treatment can be given right away.
Besides needling acupuncture points with very thin needles, I sometimes use Chinese herbal medicines. Another treatment is the warming of certain points with moxa (dried mugwort leaves) to activate the energy.
The purpose is always to improve one's natural balance. That's why people often feel relaxed after an acupuncture treatment.
Acupuncture can be used for a wide range of problems. For example:
• tiredness and insomnia
• headaches and migraines • eczema and other skin diseases • hay fever
• allergy problems • respiratory syndromes • menopause • locomotory and pain syndromes
• acute and chronic back pain • digestive syndromes • gynecological problems, for instance PMS
• sinusitis • psychological and mental problems: burn out, depressive feelings, anxiety, worry
• morning sickness • acupuncture can also support people in a period of mourning • IVF support
• pain and injuries
• quit smoking
Costs for intake, examination and first treatment are: € 79,00
Costs for second and further treatment sessions are: € 54,00